Bird Island Orange Beach AL
The state-owned Bird Island in Orange Beach, Alabama is located in the heart of the Perdido Pass. Boaters love to post-up at Bird Island during hot summer afternoons and holidays including Memorial Day, Labor Day, and the 4th of July.
Because Bird Island is managed by the city of Orange Beach, there are enforceable rules in play for those who want to enjoy the pleasures of the island. For the fun and safety of all, please take a moment to review the rules of conduct for Bird Island!
Bird Island Orange Beach Rulesfrom obparksandrec.com
- No glass of any kind
- Please bring trash bags and remove when you go
- No dogs or pets are allowed on the islands or in the surrounding waters
- Do not access the interior of Bird Island due to protected shorebird nesting sites
- Do not pick the Sea Oats - they are essential to the ecosystem of the islands
- Be considerate of others - keep the sound down on stereos
- 'No Motor Zones' are posted on the east side of the islands. This is to protect important grass beds
Suggested Bird Island Activity
Jet Ski Rentals with Alabama Extreme Watersports
Cruise the Perdido Pass in Orange Beach, AL on your very own waverunner! 3-seat, 4-stroke Yamaha waverunners provide top quality performance for riders looking to ride the wake, or land on Bird Island for a day of sand and sun.